Let’s find some interesting facts and net worth info about Feinberg down below:
|Age:||75 years old (as of September 2021)|
|Birthday:||October 23, 1945|
|Born:||Brockton, Massachusetts, US|
|Last Update:||September 2021|
Who is Kenneth Roy Feinberg?
Ken is an American attorney who specializes in mediation and alternative dispute resolution.
Most people know him as Special Master of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund and as the Special Master for TARP Executive Compensation.
As of 2021, Kenneth Feinberg net worth is estimated to be roughly $40 million.
- the government-appointed administrator of the BP Deepwater Horizon Disaster Victim Compensation Fund.
- administrator of the One Fund – the victim assistance fund established in the wake of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- he helped General Motors and Volkswagen to oversee their U.S. compensation of VW diesel owners affected by the Volkswagen emissions scandal.
- he helped the Boeing Company in July 2019, to oversee distribution of $50 million to support 737 MAX crash victim families.
- he is an adjunct professor at the Columbia University School of Law, University of Pennsylvania Law School, Georgetown University Law Center, New York University School of Law, the University of Virginia School of Law and at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
He founded his own company, called The Feinberg Group back in 1993 (now the Law Offices of Kenneth Feinberg) , and he was a founding partner at the Washington office of Kaye Scholer LLP.
Feinberg was the Chairman of the Board of Directors for the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation.
Net Worth Evolution
Feinberg’s wealth increased substantially from year to year, reaching an impressive $40 million as of 2021:
2017 – $17M
2018 – $25M
2019 – 33M
2020 – 35M
2021 – 40M
In 2005 he published the book titled What is Life Worth?: The Unprecedented Effort to Compensate the Victims of 9/11. It’s about an eight-part plan which was applied to approaching the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund.
Rise to fame
He grew in popularity after his portrayal in the 2020 Netflix film “Worth” by Michael Keaton.
He received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst in 1967 and a J.D. degree from the New York University School of Law in 1970.
Feinberg is married to Diane Shaff (Dede) and they have three children and four grandchildren.
As of 2021, Kenneth Feinberg’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $40M.
Leave a comment below about Feinberg and his wealth accumulated over the years.
Photos source: Wikipedia