Nicknamed “Self-love Ambassador”, and “Relationship Guru”, Derrick Jaxn has an impressive height: 6′ 5″ tall, while his net worth is roughly $1.5 million as of March 2021.
He’s famous not only for his dating advice and great looks, but also for his books: “A Cheating Man’s Heart” (3 parts), “Things She Wishes You Understood”, “Single Mothers are for GROWN Men, ONLY!“, and “I Still Deserve It”. (we really don’t know which one of these counts more: advice, looks, or books 🙂 – Derrick’s fans, please help – comment down below!).
He rose to fame in 2012 as a blogger, writing about his mistakes in the relationship with his college lover and actual wife, Da’Naia Jackson.
This is what Derrick preaches:
“A relationship is like a house. You continue letting everyone in, it will eventually get messy.” – Derrick Jaxn
His following on social media looks really great: 1.3M fans on Instagram and 735k subscribers on Youtube. But we’ve noticed one thing: he lost 5k subscribers in just one day. It may not seem such a great loss, but let’s see what happened:
This is what Derrick does:
“The truth is Derrick Jaxn was involved with other women outside the marriage.” –
He has been all over the news lately and it seems that this “relationship god” is not quite the best model to follow, as he confessed to cheating on his wife “with other women for years”. And, as you probably expect, he faced a lot of backlash from fans:
- “Wow, he sounds like a master manipulator. His mannerisms are disturbing to watch.”
- “Get out the limelight and work on your marriage. You’ve embarrassed her enough she seems very uncomfortable like you begged her to film this.”
- “Wowwwww I’m officially sick of Instagram. I think this did the trick. Time & place for everything. Take this from A WOMAN- when you are putting your woman on display for THIS TYPE OF CONTENT, SIR… SHE HAS TO HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS LOOK. If this means twists/braids/high ponytail/Wash & go/Wash & Set. Whatever she wants…you were supposed to get her looking all the way amazing (with her preference in mind- not ours) Andddddd then presses record/go live. This was not put together WITH THIS WOMANS WORTH IN MIND. THIS WAS ALL ABOUT HIM”
- “You should no longer give advice. You dropped her crown!!!!”
- “When a woman’s fed up it shows in their face. You say one thing and her face is saying another! Smh”
Or maybe the whole thing was simply fabricated for attracting more fame. What do you guys think?
- “Y’all have to stop falling for that “man/men of God” verbiage! It’s a farce!”
Derrick Jaxn Quotes
“Prince Charming could easily be Prince Cheating. Stop thinking a good personality automatically means good character.” – Derrick Jaxn
He needed to say it all after a woman named Candice De Medeiros said she had an affair with Derrick.
“When you let the fear of what could go wrong paralyze you, you also paralyze the chances of what could go right. Just go for it.” –
What can we say? At least we can appreciate him for being sincere:
“I know I cannot build a platform preaching certain things and then in my real life live contrary to that” – Derrick Jaxn